Peppermill Resort Hotel Casino offers a wide range of destination resort features that help provide our guests with award-winning hospitality, convenience, and enjoyment. Whether you’re looking for an easier way to check in and out or to find your way around the property - even before you get here, our Resort Features are at your service. You won't find better amenities at any other Reno hotel!
Peppermill features hotel amenities ranging from pool access to extensive business services in our Business Center so you can relax and enjoy your stay with us. For further information on any of our amenities, simply contact our Concierge services.
Our Business Center is open 24 hours for all hotel guests. Additionally, our Front Desk can assist you with all your copying, shipping, and faxing needs. Please see our Shipping Instructions for details regarding shipping packages to and from Peppermill.
Please call (775) 826-2121 for more information.
Our concierge will be happy to assist with your plans. If you don't see it here, just ask!
The Reno-Tahoe area has an unlimited number of exciting things to do, the only trouble is finding where to start. Our friendly Concierge will help make your adventure dreams a reality. The Concierge can assist in booking a variety of tours and day trips, from walking tours of historic Virginia City to extreme skiing in the high country. Our concierge can also assist with the following:
- Restaurant and show reservations
- Special transportation arrangements
- Information on local events and attractions
- Shopping information
- Wedding arrangements
- Local movie listings
- Emergency medical service
For more event and activity ideas, see our Reno/Tahoe Area info page.
Airport to Peppermill
The shuttle departs from the airport every half hour from 4:15am -11:45pm. Pick up is at the North exit of the Baggage Claim area. Click here to view maps of Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
Peppermill to Airport
The shuttle departs from the Peppermill every half hour from 4am - 11:30pm. Pick up is at the valet area outside the Hotel Lobby. Click here to view maps of Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
Enterprise Car Rental provides convenient pick-up and return at Peppermill. You can organize your car rental at our Bell Desk next to the Hotel Front Desk or by calling (775) 825-7274, during the hours 9am-3pm Monday - Saturday, or 9am-1pm Sunday. Click here for complete details on Enterprise car rental policies and information.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Peppermill offers free Electric Vehicle charging stations by Chargepoint. A self-service station is located on the Fourth floor of the Parking Plaza on the east side of the Elevator alcove. Two Tesla Connector charging stations are available for Model S owners. These high-powered connectors run off of a 240-volt circuit that supplies twice the amperage as a traditional outlet. We also feature free assisted charging in Valet for Chargepoint and Non-Chargepoint members. Please call (775) 689-7273 with any questions.
Peppermill ships and receives boxes via UPS and FedEx. All UPS and FedEx same day shipments must be communicated with the staff and packages should be at the Bell Desk or Business Center by 9:00am, Monday-Friday. There is no UPS and FedEx pick up on Saturday and Sunday. UPS and FedEx will not deliver on Saturday unless specified on their package, and do not deliver on Sundays. Package pick up hours at the Bell Desk: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sun). Business Center’s regular hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Mon-Fri). Please be prepared to show a tracking number to retrieve your package.
INBOUND and OUTBOUND HANDLING FEE
0-15 lbs. $5.00
31- 50lbs. $25.00
- Over 50 lbs. there will be an additional $3.00 per pound, charged upon guest pick up.
If a guest has not checked into their room payment will be due at the time of pick-up.
- Peppermill will not open any box or set up booth product displays.
- Inbound and outbound packages are separate charges.
- Outgoing Packages will be on the same fee table as Incoming packages. Guests will be responsible upon Peppermill receiving the package to be shipped. There will be a signature required on all charge slips.
- Any international package shipping must have an invoice for customs or go through a local shipping office. Please ask our Bell Desk or Business Center staff for assistance in locating any shipping office nearby.
- We do not accept any hand written or hard-copy shipping labels for outgoing shipments. Only printed labels from the courier of your choice will be accepted.
- Each package must have the (Air) shipping labels from your courier of choice (FedEx and UPS). It must be completed correctly with contact information and type of shipping to avoid any delays. For any FedEx Freight/Express shipments, please contact FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to schedule a pick up.
- Ground shipments must have a printed label with the package. Guests can access their account to print the labels in the Business Center
- Packages must be taped and sealed.
- If the package is too heavy to be brought to the Business Center, packages can be retrieved from event spaces, but the guest must be present when the package is picked up by the staff. Please be aware that leaving packages unattended without notifying staff may result in lost packages. A package handling charge slip will need to be signed by the guest before staff will retrieve the package. You may pay with credit card or room charge. We do not accept cash, checks, chips or money order. - You must keep your tracking number for reference.
NOTE FOR ALL SHIPMENTS:
** Recipient’s Contact Cell Phone Number** (Not required but HIGHLY recommended)
** Guests are recommended to keep note of their tracking number for faster and detailed information.
** The Peppermill Bell Desk or Business Center will not be liable for lost packages or damage incurred during shipping
** Any packages that are left at Bell Desk storage for more than 2 weeks will be turned in to Lost and Found
** Please contact UPS or FedEx for any issues with your package.
** The handling fee is the Peppermill’s fee and not the actual charges from the courier of your choice (UPS/FedEx etc.) Please contact the courier company for accurate pricing. Peppermill does not provide courier pricing quotes.
**We will not set up any booth displays.
**All outgoing packages should be taped before we can pick them up.
If you have any questions please call the main line at 1-800-648-6992 and have them connect you to extension 77287 (Bell Desk) or 77205 (Business Center). Thank You!