Peppermill Resort Hotel Casino offers a wide range of destination resort features that help provide our guests with award-winning hospitality, convenience, and enjoyment. Whether you’re looking for an easier way to check in and out or to find your way around the property - even before you get here, our Resort Features are at your service. You won't find better amenities at any other Reno hotel!
Peppermill features hotel amenities ranging from pool access to extensive business services in our Business Center so you can relax and enjoy your stay with us. For further information on any of our amenities, simply contact our Concierge services.
Our Business Center is open 24 hours for all hotel guests. Additionally, our Front Desk can assist you with all your copying, shipping, and faxing needs. Please see our Shipping Instructions for details regarding shipping packages to and from Peppermill.
Please call (775) 826-2121 for more information.
Our concierge will be happy to assist with your plans. If you don't see it here, just ask!
The Reno-Tahoe area has an unlimited number of exciting things to do, the only trouble is finding where to start. Our friendly Concierge will help make your adventure dreams a reality. The Concierge can assist in booking a variety of tours and day trips, from walking tours of historic Virginia City to extreme skiing in the high country. Our concierge can also assist with the following:
- Restaurant and show reservations
- Special transportation arrangements
- Information on local events and attractions
- Shopping information
- Wedding arrangements
- Local movie listings
- Emergency medical service
For more event and activity ideas, see our Reno/Tahoe Area info page.
Airport to Peppermill
The shuttle departs from the airport every half hour from 4:15am -11:45pm. Pick up is at the North exit of the Baggage Claim area. Click here to view maps of Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
Peppermill to Airport
The shuttle departs from the Peppermill every half hour from 4am - 11:30pm. Pick up is at the valet area outside the Hotel Lobby. Click here to view maps of Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
Enterprise Car Rental provides convenient pick-up and return at Peppermill. You can organize your car rental at our Bell Desk next to the Hotel Front Desk or by calling 775-825-7274, during the hours 9am-3pm Monday - Saturday, or 9am-1pm Sunday. Click here for complete details on Enterprise car rental policies and information.
Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Peppermill offers free Electric Vehicle charging stations by Chargepoint. A self-service station is located on the Fourth floor of the Parking Plaza on the east side of the Elevator alcove. Two Tesla Connector charging stations are available for Model S owners. These high-powered connectors run off of a 240-volt circuit that supplies twice the amperage as a traditional outlet. We also feature free assisted charging in Valet for Chargepoint and Non-Chargepoint members. Please call (775)689.7273 with any questions.
Peppermill ships & receive boxes via UPS and FedEx. All UPS and FedEx same day shipments must be communicated with the staff and packages should be at the Bell Desk or Business Center by 9:00am, Monday-Friday. There is no UPS and FedEx pick up on Saturday and Sunday. UPS and FedEx will not deliver on Saturday unless specified on their package, and do not deliver on Sundays. Package pick hours at the Bell Desk: 9am - 7pm (Mon-Sun). You must show a tracking number to retrieve your package.
Inbound and Outbound Handling Fee
0-15 lbs. $5.00
31- 50lbs. $25.00
- Over 50 lbs. The charge will be an additional $1.00 per pound, Payable upon guest pick up. If a guest has not checked into their room they will have to pay upon pick up.
- Peppermill will not open any box or set up booth product displays.
- Outgoing Packages will be on the same fee table as Incoming packages.
- Out going packages will have to be paid for upon Peppermill's receiving the package to ship. Guests will have to sign a charge slip.
- Bell Desk is not equipped to handle boxes more than 50 lbs.
To ensure proper delivery please follow the address instructions below:
Guest's First & Last Name
Group/Conference and Arrival Dates
c/o Peppermill Bell Desk
2707 South Virginia Street Reno NV, 89502-4284
- Peppermill can only provide shipping labels within United States. Any international packages shipping must go thru any local shipping office. Please ask our Bell Desk or Business Center staff for assistance in locating any shipping office near by.
- Each package must have the (Air) shipping labels from your courier of choice (FEDEX and UPS). It must be completed correctly with contact information, type of shipping and credit card number or account number to avoid any delays. Business Center and Bell Desk have a limited supply of FedEx and UPS (Air) shipping label if needed.
- Ground shipments must have a printed label with the package. Guests can access their account to print the labels in the Business Center.
- Packages must be turned in at the Business Center or Bell Desk for tracking.
- You must keep your tracking number for reference.
During Convention Inbound and Outbound Services
- Please note, we encourage you to use the Exhibition Company that is setting up and tearing down the booths to ship your packages in or out of Peppermill. As the exhibition company specializes in this service, they will be able to service you faster. In most cases, you will claim or ship packages at the Peppermill Bell Desk, located in the lobby.
- On large tradeshow and exhibits, Peppermill may have a table set up to claim and to ship your boxes (check with your onsite contact). Please keep in mind that our Bell Desk assists hotel guests arriving and departing, so please expect some wait time.
- Bell Desk will not open or set up your product displays. We are limited in storage space so packages cannot be delivered in Peppermill for more than one week before the actual date of the show. Any packages that are delivered in the hotel for more than one week will be sent back which could cause delays.
- In-house guests: Guests can charge package fees to their room with proof of stay by showing the Bellman a driver's license, a room key. Guests must sign a charge slip from the Bell Desk or Business Center. We do not accept cash or credit card payments.
- We do not handle any shipping for non-hotel guests.
Note for All Shipments
** Recipient's Contact Cell Phone Number** (Not required but HIGHLY recommended)
** Guests are recommended to keep note of their tracking number for faster and detailed information.
** The Peppermill Bell Desk will not be liable for lost packages or damage incurred during shipping**
** Any packages that are left at Bell Desk storage for more than 2 weeks will be turned in to Lost and Found
** Please contact UPS or FedEx for any issues with your package.
** The handling fee is the Peppermill fee not the actual charges from the courier of your choice. Please contact the courier company for an accurate pricing. Peppermill does not provide courier pricing quotes.
If you have any questions please call the main line at 1-800-648-6992 and have them connect you to extension 77287 (Bell Desk) or 88784 (Business Center).