Peppermill Resort Spa Casino believes strongly in giving back to the community it has been a part of for over 50 years. By supporting programs for public education, the development and well-being of children, diversity in the community and socially or economically disadvantaged populations, we help fortify the future of our community and generations to come.
We strive to fulfill many of the hundreds of donation requests we receive each month. Below are some general guidelines to assist you with your charitable donation request. If you qualify, please fill out the form below to submit your request. Requests are evaluated once per month for events occurring 12 weeks ahead. Due to the high volume of requests we receive each month, we are unable to verify via email or phone if your donation will be fulfilled.
Only donation submitted via our website form will be considered accepted.
- Organizations must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code to be considered
- Requests must be submitted at least 12 weeks in advance of the event
- First priority is given to organizations that serve Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada. Secondary consideration is given to organizations throughout Nevada and neighboring states
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender or national origin are not supported
- Requests for monetary grants and/or sponsorships of individuals and teams are not supported
- Requests for gaming-related Items (such as playing cards and dice) are prohibited to minors