Already have a reservation? Manage Reservation
Mobile Betting App
Peppermill's Sports Book App allows you to make a bet on the go from anywhere in Nevada! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Visit our Sports Book at Peppermill Reno or Western Village in Sparks to sign up for your account.
2. Download the app to your phone and enter your account details.
3. You're ready to bet! Place straight bets, teasers, and parlays on football, basketball, baseball, and most other sports while you're on the go!
Receive free drink tickets for the casino for same day wagers, printable at any Kiosk at the Peppermill. You also still receive comps and tier points on all Mobile Sports Book wagers!
- Peppermill Mobile Sportsbook App. Terms & Conditions
- Peppermill Sportsbook House Pays
- Peppermill Sportsbook House Rules
Must be 21 or older. Some restrictions may apply.Management reserves all rights and may change or cancel offer at any time.
Gaming applications are not available in the Google Play store. To download the application, you will need to do so from our website.
1. You can download the application on this page, just agree to the terms and conditions below to start your download:
2. Once the application has downloaded, find the download in your notifications (found by pulling the bar at the top of the screen down).
3. You may be prompted to change your security settings as you need to allow applications to be installed from "Unknown Sources." If prompted, you will see a button to update the setting, if not:
3. a) Open your options menu and select settings, this is done by clicking the options button on the lower left hand side of the device (see screenshot).
3. b) Open the Security menu located in your settings menu (see screenshot).
3. c) Find the "Unknown Sources" option and make sure it's checked (see screenshot).
3. d) We recommend that you un-check the "Unknown Sources" option once you have installed the application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I signup?
You can signup at the Sportsbook at the Peppermill in Reno, NV.
Where can I use the Peppermill Sportsbook App?
You can make bets from your mobile device anywhere within the state of Nevada. You do not need to be a Nevada resident. You just need to be located within the state of Nevada.
How do I sign up for the Peppermill Sports Book App?
You can sign up for the Peppermill Sports Book App by stopping by the Sports Book at Peppermill Reno or Western Village in Sparks and filling out an application. You will need to bring your photo ID and Social Security card, or fill out a W-9 form to submit your application. Finally, you will need to download the app to your mobile device.
How do I make deposits into my Peppermill Sports Book account?
You can make cash deposits into your Peppermill Sports Book account by going to the Sports Book at Peppermill Reno or Western Village.
How do I cash out my winnings from my Peppermill Sports Book account?
You can cash out your winnings by going to the Sports Book at Peppermill Reno or Western Village in Sparks.
Is there a minimum wager or restrictions on wagers?
The minimum opening deposit for your Peppermill Sports Book App account is $40, and subsequent minimum deposits must be $20. Minimum wagers are $5. All wagers are final. No cancellations. Approximate betting times will be 8am – 8pm PST.
What kinds of devices support the Peppermill Sports Book App?
The app is compatible with most iPhone, iPad, Android, and Android Tablet devices.
What kind of device and service do I need?
The Peppermill Sportsbook Mobile app can be used on any iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet carried by AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon or Boost Mobile with an active data plan.
How do I put money in my account?
You can deposit money into your account at the Peppermill Sportsbook in Reno, NV during operating hours. To see our Sportsbook hours, Click Here.
How do I get my money?
You can withdrawal money from your account at the Peppermill sportsbook in Reno, NV during operating hours. To see our Sportsbook hours, Click Here.
Can I make any bet (parlay, teasers, half time InPlay)?
The Mobile App offers a wide array of wagering options. Some wagers are only offered in person at the Sportsbook.
How do I look up my account history?
For Android, on the app home screen, please press the "Menu" key and press "Account History."For iPhone, on the app home screen, please press "Actions" and press "Account History."
What do I need to get started?
- A completed application. Filled-out at the Peppermill Sportsbook in Reno, NV.
- A valid photo ID. You may have to fill out a Form W-9.
How much do I have to deposit and how much can I wager?
You must initially deposit a minimum of $40; subsequent deposits can be in any amount. The minimum bet is $5.
"Unable To Download App"(Android)If you are unable to download the app, please make sure in your settings that you are able to download apps from unknown sources."Error 102: Locked Account/Invalid Password/No Funds In Account"Please call Customer Support at 775.689.7196 for Locked Account/Invalid Password errors. You must deposit money into your account to access the app if the "No Funds In Account" message appears."Error 105: Insufficient Accuracy To Verify Location In NV"Please check device settings and verify that Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LTE are turned OFF and please ensure GPS Location Services are turned ON for both device and mobile app. If error persists, this could be caused by limited cell service coverage at your location."Error 108: Invalid Version"Please update app to latest version and ensure mobile phone OS is latest version."Error 109: Unable To Find Phone"Please verify settings, LTE, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are OFF. Make sure your GPS is ON. If you have an iPhone, look under Settings > Location Services and make sure Peppermill Sportsbook is ON.
For iPhone Users:
The application says my iPhone can't be located!Location Services must be turned on in order to wager with the app.iOS 6 users – Locations Services can be turned on or off at Settings > Privacy > Location Services (Click Here for More Info)iOS 5 users – Locations Services can be turned on or off at Settings > Location Services (Click Here for More Info). Also, iPhones utilizing LTE must have the service disabled in order to wager with the app.iOS 4 users – Location Services can be turned on or off at Settings > Location Services (Click Here for More Info)
For Android Users:
A note for Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users.Please take the following steps to disable the LTE on your device, as it must be turned off in order to use the app:
- Click "Apps"
- Click "Settings"
- Click "More Settings"
- Click "Mobile Networks"
- Click "Network Mode"
- Set it to "CDMA" or "GSM" or "WCDMA" depending on the carrier. It needs to be a mode that does not have LTE listed.
- The phone will reboot.
- Now launch the Peppermill Sportsbook app to confirm that it is functioning.