Mobile Betting App
Discover the convenience of a complete sports book in the palm of your hand!
Peppermill's new Sports Book App allows you to make a bet on the go from anywhere in Nevada! It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Visit our Sports Book at Peppermill Reno or Western Village in Sparks to sign up for your account.
2. Dowload the app to your phone and enter your account details.
3. You're ready to bet! Place straight bets, teasers, and parlays on football, basketball, baseball, and most other sports while you're on the go!
- Peppermill Mobile Sportsbook App. Terms & Conditions
- Peppermill Sportsbook House Pays
- Peppermill Sportsbook House Rules
Unsupported Operating Systems
You are currently viewing this page on a device that cannot install the Peppermill Sportsbook Mobile Betting Application.
To send an email with the link to download the application on your Android or iOS device, Click Here. You can then open the link on your iPhone/iPad or Android device to download the application.
For your convenience, you can scan this QR Code with your Android device or iPhone/iPad to quickly get to this page on your device.
Gaming applications are not available in the Google Play store. To download the application, you will need to do so from our website.
1. You can download the application on this page, just agree to the terms and conditions below to start your download:
2. Once the application has downloaded, find the download in your notifications (found by pulling the bar at the top of the screen down).
3. You may be prompted to change your security settings as you need to allow applications to be installed from "Unknown Sources." If prompted, you will see a button to update the setting, if not:
3. a) Open your options menu and select settings, this is done by clicking the options button on the lower left hand side of the device (see screenshot).
3. b) Open the Security menu located in your settings menu (see screenshot).
3. c) Find the "Unknown Sources" option and make sure it's checked (see screenshot).
3. d) We recommend that you un-check the "Unknown Sources" option once you have installed the application.
Common Errors:"Unable To Download App"(Android)If you are unable to download the app, please make sure in your settings that you are able to download apps from unknown sources."Error 102: Locked Account/Invalid Password/No Funds In Account"Please call Customer Support at 775.689.7196 for Locked Account/Invalid Password errors. You must deposit money into your account to access the app if the "No Funds In Account" message appears."Error 105: Insufficient Accuracy To Verify Location In NV"Please check device settings and verify that Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LTE are turned OFF and please ensure GPS Location Services are turned ON for both device and mobile app. If error persists, this could be caused by limited cell service coverage at your location."Error 108: Invalid Version"Please update app to latest version and ensure mobile phone OS is latest version."Error 109: Unable To Find Phone"Please verify settings, LTE, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are OFF. Make sure your GPS is ON. If you have an iPhone, look under Settings > Location Services and make sure Peppermill Sportsbook is ON.
For iPhone Users:The application says my iPhone can't be located!Location Services must be turned on in order to wager with the app.iOS 6 users – Locations Services can be turned on or off at Settings > Privacy > Location Services (Click Here for More Info)iOS 5 users – Locations Services can be turned on or off at Settings > Location Services (Click Here for More Info). Also, iPhones utilizing LTE must have the service disabled in order to wager with the app.iOS 4 users – Location Services can be turned on or off at Settings > Location Services (Click Here for More Info)