Home to the finest Italian cuisine Reno has to offer, Romanza is dedicated to the art of handcrafted meals and authentic flavors. Watch as master chefs skillfully prepare each course in the exhibition kitchen, combining locally-sourced ingredients with premium meats and seafood to transport guests straight to old-world Italy. Romanza’s pastas are handmade daily from age-old recipes, and the wine list overflows with exclusive options straight from Tuscan wineries.
Accompanying the tantalizing menu is an unparalleled atmosphere of Roman opulence. Set under an enchanted dome, Romanza’s overhead sky scene drifts from starry twilight to a delicately lit dawn, choreographed to classic Italian music. Classic sculptures and Corinthian columns topped with torches add to the experience, one that is sure to leave a lasting impression.
- Veal Chop Parmigiana, with rich tomato sauce, pappardelle, buffalo mozzarella, and parmesan
- Chianti Braised Kobe Short Ribs, slow cooked and served with red wine sauce over mascarpone polenta
- Lobster Ravioli, stuffed with Maine lobster, garlic, spinach, and tomato and served in a lobster cream sauce
- Wine Spectator Award of Excellence
- USA Today 10 Best Fine Dining in Reno
- Voted Best Italian Food by Casino Player Magazine