About Spa Toscana
Sun - Thu
8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Fri & Sat
8:00 AM to 10:00 PM
33,000 square feet of luxury
Immerse yourself in Spa Toscana and our unique approach for personal well-being - inside and out. We offer unparalleled experiences that stay with you long after you depart. Experience our 33,000 sq. ft. sanctuary of luxury and tranquility featuring:
- 24 treatment rooms offering body treatments, massage, bronzing and skincare
- Gentlemen and Ladies Ritual rooms with hot & cold plunge pools, cascading deluge showers, eucalyptus steam and cedar wood saunas
- High definition plasma TVs with SoSound acoustic resonance therapy in each room indulging the senses of sight and sound, as well as experience showers to envelope the body with a choreography of color, light and sound
- Full-Service Salon offering hair and nail care treatments along with special occasion makeup
- Spa and Salon Boutique offering a complete selection of natural bath and body products and a variety of gift items
- New Himalayan Retreat features soothing salt wall to help reduce stress and improve the respiratory system
- Spa Cuisine available to enjoy in the Caldarium
- Convenient Spa & Salon parking, just steps away from our doors
Visit the stunning Caldarium featuring our indoor pool and sun deck. Natural light, soothing baths, cascading waterfalls and peaceful sanctuaries set the tone for a spa journey focusing on holistic rejuvenation and renewal.
A Valid Government Photo ID is required for access to the spa and when receiving & purchasing services at Spa Toscana.
What is your rescheduling/cancellation policy?
As a courtesy to all, we ask that a 6-hour notice be given if you need to cancel or change your appointment time. If an appointment is canceled or changed less than 6 hours prior to the scheduled service, the charge is 50% of the service price. A “no-show” appointment is charged full service price. Group reservations are subject to contracted agreement.
Is there a minimum age for treatments, use of the Spa facilities and the Caldarium?
Guests must be 18 years or over to receive spa services. Also all guest must be 18 years or over to use all of the facilities (spa locker areas with steam, sauna, hot and cold plunge pools, our caldarium area.
Guests ages 8 to 17 – May receive only the following treatments at the spa: manicures, pedicures, salon make over, hair styling and cutting services. Since these guests are unable to use our Spa locker areas and Caldarium area, we have a separate entrance to our salon. Upon check-in at the Spa, we will escort all parties to the salon.
How early should I arrive for my spa treatment?
Please plan to arrive a minimum of 45 minutes prior to your treatment; however, one hour early is highly recommended to enjoy the amenities. To receive the full benefit of any treatment, we suggest you shower prior to your appointment.
What do I need to bring?
Please bring your photo ID. We will provide you with a robe, sandals and a private locker for your personal belongings. Bring your bathing suit if you wish to use the Spa pools. Please do not bring jewelry or other valuables.
Do I have to disrobe entirely for a treatment?
Undergarments are not necessary but can be worn if preferred. Our therapists are trained to properly drape any body part not being treated. If you have a gender preference for your massage therapist, please advise us when making your reservation.
Should I alert someone if I have a medical condition, allergy or disability?
Yes, please inform our spa receptionist when you call for a reservation if you are pregnant, have allergies or any other condition we should be aware of.
Is gratuity included in the price of the treatment?
We add an additional 20% gratuity and service charge to the price of the service. Additional gratuities are discretionary and are appreciated by the staff for outstanding service.
Disclaimer: Spa Toscana guests must be 18 years of age or older. Salon Toscana guests must be 8 years of age or older. Smoking, cell phones and pagers are prohibited in the Spa, Salon, and Fitness Center. Spa Toscana does not assume any liability for personal items.
Do you accept Spa Finder or Spa Wishes Gift Cards?
We are pleased to advise the we do accept these gift cards as forms of payment here at Spa Toscana. However there are certain rules pertaining to these types of gift cards:
• Any remaining funds will be placed onto a Peppermill Gift Card
• They cannot be used for gratuity