Whether you use it for an in-person gathering of your top executives or as a video-conferencing command center to engage partners all over the world, our stunning new 4,000 square foot 2-story boardroom must be seen to be believed.
Custom Walnut inlaid panels line the walls and ceiling. Imported textiles including Red Travertine, Italian marble and leather surround you with comfort and style. Hand-painted artwork, elegant lighting and luxurious amenities fill the room to create the perfect mix of style and function. A turn-key business center, elegantly appointed restroom and banquet service station complete the suite.
- 26 personalized workstations providing hand-made ergonomic leather chairs, writing blotters, integrated one-touch lighting controls, and a Shure Microflex Wireless System.
- Integrated Altenix pop-up data ports facilitate network connections, laptop AC power and built in video distribution.
- An additional 20 handmade chairs allow a capacity of 46 meeting attendees with a traditional furniture grouping perfect for more casual conversation or an offline conference.
- Conferences and presentations are broadcast on (6) 65-inch strategically placed flat screens, along with a 160-inch digital cinema grade screen viewable from an 8,000 lumen DLP HD Video projector and accompanied by a state of the art digital sound system with 7.1 surround sound.
- For convenience, the room’s lighting, window coverings and temperature, are all controlled through a built-in Creston Touch Screen.
- Offers separate restrooms (2)
The ideal setting for your exclusive gathering
Down the spiral staircase you will find yourself in the richly appointed function area. This room is fully integrated with sound and a 65” hi-definition LCD screen that can connect with the displays upstairs. A full-service banquet station, bar and elegant seating in the round set an elegant stage for cocktail or luncheon receptions and executive dinners.
For booking information, please contact 775.689.7244.