Reno offers many shopping excursions! Shop till you drop at any of three nearby malls, Reno’s Midtown District (the city’s revival district offers boutiques, shopping and eateries), and the largest all-sports store in the United States, Scheels, or head up to nearby Virginia City for an eclectic shopping experience in Nevada’s oldest Mining Town!
- Outlets at Legends
- The Outlets at Legends offers magnificent artworks, fountains, restaurants and retailers. Providing H&M, Carter’s, Adidas Outlet, Loft Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Converse Outlet, Guess Factory Store, and Nike Factory Store among others. Add Scheels, the world’s largest collection of sporting goods and sportswear under one roof, together with important everyday draw like Target, Best Buy and Lowe’s, and the result is a legendary shopping experience.
- Meadowood Mall
- Meadowood is the area's only enclosed regional shopping mall. Located right down the street, at the intersection of South Virginia and McCarran, Meadowood Mall is anchored by two Macy’s stores, JCPenney, and Dick's Sporting Goods with more than 100 shops and a large selection of eateries.
- The Summit Reno
- The open-air center for style located at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains in South Reno. With shops and eateries such as Lulu Lemon, Century Theatres, Fine N Funky, Gymboree, Lucky Brand Jeans, Dillard’s, Game Stop, Victoria’s Secret and Century Theaters- there is an endless amount options just waiting to be explored.
- River District
- Reno was established right next to the first bridge to cross the iconic Truckee River in the late 1800s. Today, local merchants, artists and patrons are proud to welcome you back to The Riverwalk District to celebrate the beautiful place where Reno began. Recently voted top 10 Riverwalk by Travel & Leisure.
- Explore all that Midtown has to offer, from tattoo parlors, museums, hardware shops, night life, accounting services, craft breweries, locally sourced restaurants, to vintage record shops.