Already have a reservation? Manage Reservation
Our location at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains gives visitors and residents alike the unique opportunity to take advantage of gorgeous scenery that surrounds Reno all year long. Reno is filled with adventures, big and small, that are sure to keep you active and allow you to embrace nature no matter the season.
- Living between the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the iconic Great Basin, Reno’s outdoor activities are endless. Whether you want an amazing views, an afternoon hike, or something to challenge yourself- we have it.
- Water Activities
- When it comes to wet and wild activities, the Reno Tahoe area has it all. Experience the Truckee River that flows from Tahoe to Pyramid and right through the heart of downtown Reno. With a handful of lakes and reservoirs within an hour’s drive, you’ll have to plan another trip just to see all of them. Motorized, non-motorized, swimming or fishing, water park, all-natural beach, whitewater rafting, or floating, pick your favorite because we have it all.
- Reno offers bike-friendly paths and bike lanes, as well as access to miles of mountain biking trails. Whether you choose to commute around the city on two wheels using a Limebike or want to log some serious miles on a single track through the desert or into the Sierra Nevada foothills, from city cycling to mountain biking, there is something for every level of rider.
- Reno is the perfect year-round golf destination with 300 days of sunshine per year. With the added bonus of having more than 50 golf courses within a 90-minute drive that have built their 18 holes to embrace surrounding landscapes, Reno has become a premiere golfing destination.
- Rock Climbing
- With the tallest rock climbing wall in the world located right in the heart of downtown Reno, it’s no question that the Reno Tahoe area has some of the best and most unique rock climbing in the country. As one of the most diverse rock climbing destinations in the nation, Tahoe many climbing areas conveniently located within an hour’s drive of Reno.
- Horseback Riding
- Our area offers horseback excursions year-round. With adventure opportunities for a variety of skill levels, Reno is home to countless local equestrian centers. We have hundreds of thousands of acres of public lands begging to be explored making the riding opportunities in Reno Tahoe an excellent destination for the equine enthusiasts.
- With countless creeks, rivers, ponds, reservoirs and lakes the Reno Tahoe area, it is as picturesque of a location as it is a freshwater fish haven. Whether you are fly fishing, trout fishing, or hoping to catch the local Tahoe Sucker or Cui-ui, we have it all. With the fishing opportunities as welcoming as the sportsman who seize them, this isn’t something you want to let slip away!
- Our region is full of beautiful natural landscapes, vibrant wildlife and several Lake Tahoe parks and Reno parks the kiddos can play in! If you’re not in the mood to hike the trails of Lake Tahoe, take a stroll through Reno’s Riverwalk district or participate in any other recreational activity Reno Tahoe has to offer.
- Snow Activities
- Of course, we pride ourselves on our world-class ski resorts, but we also offer activities such as snowshoeing, cross country skiing or snow tubing. The opportunities are endless and only a short drive outside the city! When in Reno, embrace the snow day!
- Nevada’s Hot Springs
- Nevada’s diverse landscape offers an offers a wide variety of experiences, none more remarkable than the hot springs that dot the Great Basin floor. From Carson to Verdi, Nevada’s wide variety of hot springs range from modest businesses to rural unexplored geothermal wells.
- Wild Island Family Adventure Water Park
- Wild Island Adventure Park is the third largest family adventure amusement park of its kind in the country. Wild Island consists of its main summer attraction, a massive water park which includes various three hundred foot slides, wave pools, lazy rivers, lagoons for kids and cabanas for adults! The park also includes a year round bowling alley, laser tag facility, go karts and indoor/outdoor mini-golf. There is something for everyone at Wild Island.