Pools and Cabanas
7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Experience the ultimate pool getaway at Peppermill Reno's stunning upper and lower pool decks. Boasting two geothermally-heated swimming pools, there's no better way to beat the heat or soak up the sun. The lower deck pool is kept warm year-round for all-season swimming, and the accompanying mini pool and waterfall are perfect for a splashing good time. Indulge in relaxation with a soak in the hot tub spas, perfect for all seasons.
During the summer, guests can lounge poolside and enjoy a refreshing tropical cocktail from Sole Poolside, or grab a bite to eat from the convenient grab-and-go dining options from the Sole Café. Elevate your pool experience at Peppermill Reno with a private cabana rental. Surround yourself in luxury and enjoy a day of outdoor fun in the sun. Let us create the perfect ambiance for you and your guests to relax and unwind.
Whether you're seeking peace and tranquility or excitement and adventure, our pools have something for everyone. Come and see for yourself why Peppermill Reno is one of the best destinations for pool lovers in Reno.
Lifeguards and security personnel will respond if they see any activity that breaches the rules:
- No running, jumping, diving or flipping in or around the pool area.
- No horseplay(wrestling), pushing or pulling of people into the water, tag or chasing games, acrobatics, spitting, dunking, games of “chicken,” back dives, bombing dives (cannonballs), etc.
- No toys including water guns, diving sticks or water noodles are permitted. Infant/Children’s floating devices are allowed with supervision of an adult or guardian 18 years old or older. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO SMOKING in or around the pool deck. Smoking in designated area only.
- No ice chests are permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No food in the pool. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Drinks may be enjoyed on the side of the pool deck while the guest is in the pool ONLY. Drinks of any kind are not permitted in the water even it just crossing the pool.
- No glass in pool area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Plastic cups will be provided.
- Pool guests must present VALID hotel key card for entry.
- Cabana rentals require wristbands that must be worn at all times while in the pool area. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No outside food is permitted within the pool area. Only food purchased within the Peppermill is permitted at the pool.
- No outside silverware or plates are permitted in the pool. Silverware and plates must be provided by the Peppermill servers.
- No throwing of ANY OBJECT OR ARTICLE in or around the pool area and this includes soft objects.
- Children younger than 14 years old MUST be accompanied by an adult or guardian 18 years old or older.
- It is not recommended for children 12 years old or younger to use the Jacuzzi for more than 10minutes. Children younger than 12 years old are not permitted to use the Jacuzzi without the supervision of an adult or guardian 18 years old or older.
- Children who are not potty trained must have a swim diaper to use the pool. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No unnecessary splashing causing inconvenience, interference and/or annoyance to others.
- No shouting or swearing.
- No misuse of the pool property and/or pool fittings.
- Guests must wear appropriate swim attire.
- Lockers are complimentary for day use only. Any belongings left overnight will be removed.
- Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of personal property or belongings brought into the pool area or stored in lockers or changing rooms.