Donation RequestsShow A A
Peppermill Resort Spa Casino believes strongly in giving back to the community it has been a part of for over 40 years. By supporting programs for public education, the development and well-being of children, diversity in the community and socially or economically disadvantaged populations, we help fortify the future of our community and generations to come.
We strive to fulfill many of the hundreds of donation requests we receive each month. Below are some general guidelines to assist you with your charitable donation request. If you qualify, please fill out the form below to submit your request. Requests are evaluated once per month for events occurring 4 to 6 weeks ahead. Whether your request is fulfilled or denied, you will receive a response in writing from the Peppermill Donations Committee prior to your event.
- Organizations must be tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code to be considered
- Requests must be submitted at least 10 weeks in advance of the event
- First priority is given to organizations that serve Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada. Secondary consideration is given to organizations throughout Nevada and neighboring states
- Organizations that discriminate by race, color, creed, gender or national origin are not supported
- Requests for monetary grants and/or sponsorships of individuals and teams are not supported
- Requests for gaming-related Items (such as playing cards and dice) are prohibited to minors