Our commitment to your safety continues to be paramount, and with our enhanced procedures in place, we are committed to giving you the experience you expect with the protection you deserve.
Employee and Guest Safety
- Prior to reopening, employees have undergone extensive health and safety training.
- All employees have been tested for COVID-19 prior to reopening.
- All employees will be required to wear masks covering their mouth and nose at all times.
- Employees will undergo daily temperature checks at the employee entrance before entering the building.
- All employees will be instructed to wash their hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds at the start of their shift, at least once every break period, and several times during their shifts.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency will occur in high-touch areas with an EPA-approved cleaner. Additional hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations will be available for guests and employees throughout the property.
- Electrostatic sprayers are on order and will be used to disinfect restrooms, convention center areas, restaurants and various other areas.
Once You’re Here
- Per order of Governor Sisolak, face masks are mandatory in all public areas. If you don’t have a face mask, you can pick up a complimentary mask at Passport Rewards, the Poker Room, the Casino Floor, Security, Front Desk, or Bell Desk.
- Valet parking will not be available. Guests can pull into Valet to drop-off luggage or passengers, and then park in our self-parking garage.
- Non-invasive thermal cameras will be placed at guest entry points to the property for additional safety precautions.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation frequency will occur in high-touch areas with an EPA-approved cleaner.
- Additional hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipe stations will be available for guests and employees throughout the property.
- In common areas, a 6-foot physical distancing policy will be implemented.
- Slot machines and slot chairs will be arranged to allow for appropriate distancing. Guests will be discouraged from congregating around slots.
- Table game seating will be reduced to allow for more space between players.
- Pools will be limited to 50% capacity. This may cause a wait-list for entry. Pool hot tubs will not be available.
- Masks must be worn on the pool deck unless you are actively walking into a pool or swimming in a pool.
- Masks must be work inside gyms at all times.
- Live entertainment will not be available.
- Island Buffet and EDGE Nightclub will not re-open at this time.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the Front Desk, Casino Cage, Passport Rewards and restaurant cashiers to allow for more distancing between employees and guests.
- Restaurants will have reduced capacity and distanced seating options.
- Click here to view our entire Health and Safety Protocol document.
Things to Do:
Gaming: Your favorite gaming options are back! Play in our Poker Room, enjoy Slots, Table Games, Keno, and our Race & Sports Book.
Dining: Enjoy a wide variety of restaurant options from fine dining to casual bites at Bimini Steakhouse, CHI, Romanza, Oceano, Biscotti’s, Café Milano, Biscotti’s Café, and Café Espresso
Nightlife: Reno's best nightlife is at the Peppermill. Choose from a number of bars and lounges including Terrace Lounge, Fireside Lounge, Sole Poolside, Sports Bar, Banyan Bar, Chi Bar, Oceano Bar, Poker Bar, Casino Lounge, Romanza Bar, Biscotti's Bar, High Limit Lounge, Cube Bar, and Bimini Bar
Amenities: Our luxury resort amenities include our upper and lower deck pools, Spa and Salon Toscana, Game Lab Arcade, Bella Bottega, Garbatti Botega and Regali Bottega, and our Fitness Center.