Casino Pit Supervisor
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 40 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
The Casino Pit Supervisor helps supervise over various Table Games and provide customers with pleasant, courteous and professional service. Full and part-time positions available.
- Must be able to maintain a valid license with the Gaming Control Board.
- A pleasant and approachable demeanor.
- Exceptional guest and coworker relation skills.
- Good mathematical and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of all or most table games.
- Understanding of basic strategy and card counter identification.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.
You can use our online application process to submit your application.