Network Senior Analyst
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 40 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
The Peppermill is seeking a talented Senior Network Analyst. This person will be instrumental in supporting a multi-location gaming company within the State of Nevada.
- A fun attitude.
- Contagious smile.
- Desire to work with people.
- Experience in VmWareVsphere environment and working knowledge of disk and de-duplication environments. Active Directory, DHCP and DNS, Group Policies, Server setup and administration, including SCCM, 2003 & 2008 Windows Server Operating System, MicroSoft Exchange, Endpoint protection/anti-virus, MDM software.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team.
- Must be flexible, dependable and able to multi-task
- Solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, 401K, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.
|Location||Peppermill Reno||Department||Corporate Office (PCI)|
You can use our online application process to submit your application.