Conventions, Meetings, and Tradeshows at the Peppermill Resort Spa CasinoShow A A
For Immediate Release
Contact: Liz Bowling
Conventions, Meetings, and Tradeshows at the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino
RENO — From large-scale conventions and national tradeshows to intimate board meetings and executive retreats, the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino offers one of the leading meeting and convention locations in the West with state-of-the-art meeting spaces, world-class audio/visual equipment, and award-winning support services.
- 106,000 square feet of meeting and convention space in the Tuscany Tower, the $400 million expansion of the Peppermill completed in 2007
- Three ballrooms, two flexible meeting rooms, one private dining and reception room, the penthouse suites and the luxury executive boardroom complete with leading audio/visual and communication technology
- Northern Nevada’s largest free-span convention space — the 62,790-square-foot Tuscany Ballroom
- Complete in-house support services, including catering, business center, event management, and entertainment support.
Ballrooms and Meeting Spaces
Tuscany Ballroom: Our 62,000-square-foot clear-span convention center with 32-foot ceiling heights features a state-of-the-art audio-visual system and a fully equipped business center. The Tuscany Ballroom's flexible space is perfect for a variety of events including meetings, weddings, parties, and conventions.
Capri Ballroom: The Capri Ballroom hosts an array of special events including large formal dinners, shows, training classes, business presentations, receptions and more. The Capri Ballroom is equipped with high-speed Internet access and offers a spectacular view of the city.
Naples Ballroom: This versatile 12,000-square-foot ballroom can be configured into as many as eight individual rooms that offer you the option of breakout sessions, or utilizizing the grand expanse of the room for theatre-style gatherings for up to 1,500 attendees.
Sorrento and Roma Meeting Rooms: The Sorrento and Roma meeting rooms set the stage for a remarkable banquet, business meeting, presentation, or association gathering.
White Orchid Private Dining: The elegant White Orchid Private Dining Room was created to accommodate luxury holiday parties, business dinners, or receptions. Featuring shimmering Swarovski Crystal chandeliers, custom-etched glass doors and mirrors, and fine china and linens, White Orchid dining is available by reservation only. The private dining room is staffed and managed by Peppermill’s top resort chefs and catering staff and offers a wide range of menu options.
Penthouse Suites: These exquisite two-story 17th floor suites are the quintessential location for your next intimate event. Each room is equipped with beautiful spiral staircases, elaborately themed decorations, and exceptional sweeping views of the mountains and the surrounding city.
Executive Boardroom: Whether you use it for an in-person gathering of your top executives or as a video-conferencing command center to engage partners all over the world, the stunning 4,000-square-foot, 2-story boardroom must be seen to be believed. The boardroom features:
- Custom walnut inlaid panels, imported textiles, hand-painted artwork, elegant lighting and luxurious amenities
- A turn-key business center, elegantly appointed restroom and banquet service station
- 26 personalized workstations with hand-made ergonomic leather chairs, writing blotters, integrated one-touch lighting controls, Danish Interpretive Systems conference microphones and up to eight channels of concurrent foreign language translation feeds
- Integrated Altenix pop-up data ports facilitate network connections, laptop AC power and built-in video distribution
- An additional 20 hand-made chairs allow a capacity of 46 meeting attendees
- Conferences and presentations broadcast on six 65-inch strategically placed flat screens, along with a 160-inch digital cinema-grade screen viewable from an 8,000 lumen DLP HD Video projector and accompanied by a state-of-the-art digital sound system with 7.1 surround sound
- Our Immersive Video Teleconference system allows streaming capability to a 1,000-person webinar and up to a five-connection bi-directional HD Video Teleconference.
- Wireless, remote lighting, window coverings and temperature controlled operated by iPad
- Function area with a 65” hi-definition LCD screen that can connect with the displays upstairs. A full-service banquet station, bar and elegant seating are an elegant stage for cocktail or luncheon receptions and executive dinners.
- 1,635 luxurious rooms and suites
- Two Tuscan-inspired pools
- Ten award-winning restaurants
- Sixteen themed bars and lounges including EDGE nightspot and free nightly entertainment in the Terrace Lounge
- 24/7 gaming action and headliner entertainment
- The 43,000-square-foot Spa & Salon Toscana and Fitness Center features Northern Nevada’s only caldarium with indoor pool, sun deck and secret garden
- The Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is Reno’s premiere AAA Four Diamond Resort and was recently named the top hotel in North America by Expedia Elite. For more information visit peppermillreno.com
About Peppermill Resort Spa Casino:
Experience the eco-conscious Peppermill Resort Spa Casino, Reno’s premiere AAA Four-Diamond resort, boasting 1,635 luxurious guest rooms including the 600 room all-suite Tuscany Tower. Embark on a pampered journey at the remarkable 3-story, 33,000 square foot Spa & Salon Toscana featuring 24 treatment rooms, the nation’s only Caldarium with indoor pool, sun deck and Secret Garden and a full-service salon. Enjoy slots, table games and poker in our beautiful 82,000 square foot casino and race & sports book. Resort amenities include a posh 9,900 square-foot fitness center; two beautiful pools and three outdoor jetted spas, heated with geothermal energy; designer boutique shopping; Reno’s hottest nightspot, EDGE; 16 bars and lounges, including the iconic Fireside Lounge; and 10 award-winning restaurants offering authentic Chinese, inspired Italian, steaks and chops, seafood, buffet, deli and café dining.